Wednesday 14 December 2011

When u left me…
I though I’ll never need you…
I thought I could live without u…
I told u that I didn’t need you any more,
I told u that I’ll be happy without u…
...
After so many days and nights having passed by,
I feel something incomplete around me..
Each morning when I get up, rubbing my sleepy eyes,
I look at the cell phone and wish to see your msg saying “wake up honey.. love u a lot!”
Each day I wait for your call..
Each night I look at the stars, feeling so lost!

I don’t know why I still have this feeling of incompleteness...
To the world, I have moved on…
But some where deep down my heart,
I know I’m waiting for you… I know I Love U!!
I’m afraid to confess it to u, I don’t fear refusal,
I fear being hurt!
U broke me once and even if I love u truly,
I'll always be afraid to trust u again!!

I might pretend to have moved on..
I might pretend not to care…
But here’s the truth…
I can’t live without U!!
U were the one to complete me and u shall always remain to be the one
To complete my life!!

♥ I LOVE YOU!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment