Monday 12 March 2012


I love you when I am Lonely...
because you remind me I'm not alone as long as I have you.


I love you when I am Happy...
You because you fill my heart with joyy.


I love you when I am sad because I miss you...
because you comfort me and wipe every tear away.


I love you when it's cloudy outside..
because YOU are my sunshine no matter what the weather is like.


I love you when it's cold...
because just thinking of you makes me warm inside.


I love you when it's beautiful and sunny outside...
because a day like this reminds me of YOU.


I love you when it's dark as night..
because you fill my every dark corner of my soul with your love and light.


I love you when I am afraid and doubtful...
because you teach me your faith and strengthen me when I am weak.


I love you because you are my everything....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment